Those who are looking to continue their studies abroad, especially in the UK and USA, having good TOEFL and IELTS scores are a must.
Esteemed Universities across the globe strongly focus their admissions process around an applicant’s IELTS scores. Keeping this in mind, we at Ocean Language Academy have got on board expert tutors who will equip students with just the right techniques and skills to ace these tests.
This course provides students with the ultimate skills in the four areas of IELTS assessment: speaking, listening, reading and writing. The course is divided into 4 modules to provide students with detailed training into each area. Each module has 12 hours of classes and 2 hours of test preparations.
This course includes
- Study material
- Face-to-face training with personalised attention
- Audio – video sessions in classroom
- IELTS exam preparation and mock tests
- Assistance for IELTS registration
In this course, students will:
- Learn how the Writing and Speaking modules are tested and scored in IELTS.
- Learn strategies on how to approach and answer all questions in the Listening & Reading modules.
- Receive systematic and consistent feedback on your performance to identify areas for improvement and highlight strengths.
- Receive tips on how to use their time effectively in preparation for IELTS and put it to use during the test.
- Learn to maximize the score by applying clear strategies across all 4 types of assessment during the IELTS test.
Teaching Methodology & Materials:
In this course a student-cantered approach is used at all times by our professionally trained teachers with customised teaching methods based on the student’s strengths and areas of improvement. Emphasis is placed on short presentations, focused exercises, mini-tests as well as comprehensive analysis of answers and errors. Role plays and interview presentations are used to provide students with hands-on experience. These activities equip students with IELTS-test skills, enhance familiarity with the test, build confidence and thereby help them feel thoroughly prepared to ace the test.
Questions: Please call us on 9108244436 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Nithyanandan M.P
A well experienced English Teacher, Dr.Nithyananadan holds a Phd in English Literature. He has taught English to students from diverse culture. Having worked in Schools and colleges in the Middle East and Africa, he understands the requirements of the student and models his teaching methodology based on it. He was also an EFL (English as a Foreign language) trainer with Bell International UK running a Preparatory Year English Programme at King Saud University in Riyadh, KSA
Ms.Sophia is an IELTS (International English language Testing System ) Trainer certified by The British Council. She is also a trainer of Communicative English and Business Etiquettes.
What People Say
Student and Parents Opinion